From: William Hurst <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA will introduce Family Finder
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:35:25 -0500

Hi John and all,

My order confirmation said I had an unused vial on hand. I had previously submitted three more for some other test. So they can start processing my order immediately. Whoopee.

I think they are offering the beta tests for those who have taken the mtDNA FGS test - maybe some other advanced tests.

Bill Hurst

> Yes the cost for the beta test is the same as the offering price in March
> I got the offer and accepted it.
> The note to me said they would be sending me a new kit for DNA sample
>
> I cannot see how then could get a kit to me and back and to the Lab work by
> mid March.
> My kit is from 2002 so it is already 8 years old
> Maybe for those that have a good sample on file?
>

> John W

This thread: