Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA will introduce Family Finder
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:50:37 -0500

I think they chose people by luck of the draw. I received an offer and I received one for my father in law who I tested. I ordered one for myself and they also have a usable vial for me on hand. I did FGS tests for two other relatives , but didn't get offers for them.

Dave

i John and all,
My order confirmation said I had an unused vial on hand. I had previously
ubmitted three more for some other test. So they can start processing my order
mmediately. Whoopee.
I think they are offering the beta tests for those who have taken the mtDNA FGS
est - maybe some other advanced tests.
Bill Hurst