From: Brent Alan Bradberry <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA will introduce Family Finder
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:21:20 -0800

I, too, have been offered the chance to be the first kid on my block
(but not free, and no discount) - I suspect because I have been a good
customer in the past, including the mtDNA FGS. I placed my order, and
immediately received an email saying that I'd receive a new spit-kit
because of the amount of DNA required for Family Finder testing. We'll
see what we shall see.
On my Y side, I'm a twig on the extremely bushy I1 tree, without a
distinguishing SNP (I1-T2 in Dr Nordtvedt's categories) and H4a1 on the
mtDNA side. Both my paternal and maternal line paper trails hit brick
walls in colonial Virginia; perhaps I'll learn something new.
Brent Bradberry
YHSK7 at YSearch and mitosearch

This thread: