From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] King Tutankhamun's Y-DNA haplogroup
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 08:52:56 -0700

I don't use Whit's predictor, but I suspect it is Eurocentric to some
degree. So I'd have to look up the modalities for the less discussed
haplogroups. But 13 and 10 at 393 and H4 are present in a number of
haplogroup I clades. I'm sure there are many haplogroup candidates. Better
to rule some haplogroups out which otherwise would have been likely
candidates.