From: Gary Ferrill <>
Subject: [DNA] Pre M222/L21?
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:16:58 -0600

While waiting for my L21 results I compared my values to the L21 and M222 modal and Im at a gd of 19 on both modals. I am off modal on these markers for the L21 M222 and R1b modal.
391=10
439=11
389-2 =30
459a=8
448=20
449=31
607=14
570=18
444=13

the 459a=8 value really gives me fits because I never find anyone with that value, Ive tried to search on ysearch with just these markers but for some reason I cant get ysearch to work for me anymore. It always says the challenge words didnt match my response. Anyone have any ideas on these off marker? Could it be some rare undiscovered cluster? I also have 481=26 which seems unusual for everyone except M222 and 413a=21 which is another M222 marker but I am M222-.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/

This thread: