From: "Roberta Estes" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA will introduce Family Finder
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:24:29 -0500

Thanks so much Terry!!

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:] On Behalf Of Terry Barton
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 3:20 PM
Subject: [DNA] FTDNA will introduce Family Finder

I have gotten a flurry of questions about this test, so I have posted my
understanding on my blog. (based on 4 "Complete Edition" tests at 23andMe,
FTDNA's info releases, a couple of conversations with FTDNA, two Beta tests
on order and a little supposition)

If you find my posting useful, feel free to share it with those asking you
questions. If you have supplemental info, feel free to post it as a reply -
or to let me know offline and I'll update my posting. And - if you spot an
error, I really want to fix that!

http://www.worldfamilies.net/familyfinder

Terry Barton