From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] King Tutankhamun's Y-DNA haplogroup
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:27:10 -0700

I'm not pushing haplogroup I on Tut. Someone asked a question originally
about the two STRs suggesting R1b or R1a, and then another brought I into
the discussion. The only suggestion I have is use those two STR results to
eliminate haplogroup candidates. It certainly does not point to a specific
haplogroup.