From: Al Aburto <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA will introduce Family Finder
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:05:19 -0800

From FTDNA's presentation:
----------------------------------
The next revolution in genetic genealogy
The science is simple—linked blocks of DNA across the 22 autosomal
chromosomes are matched between two people. The degree of matching
yields evidence for the relationship. You have exciting opportunities!

There is no mention of the X, Y, or mtDNA --- just the 22 autosomes ...

However, of course, the previous X, Y, mtDNA, and now new 22 autosomal
results can be used together for more complete results...
Al

PS: FTDNA's STR autosomal markers may pass into history though ...