From: "Mike" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA will introduce Family Finder
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:27:50 -0500

>From a purely economical standpoint, if someone already has their 23andMe ancestrial information and has opted into their RF, what is it that FTNDA's FF will do for them that could possibly justify spending $249 - especially if FTNDA's results will not include Y & mt DNA chromosomes.

Mike Z.
----- Original Message -----
From: Terry Barton
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 15:19 PM
Subject: [DNA] FTDNA will introduce Family Finder

I have gotten a flurry of questions about this test, so I have posted my understanding on my blog. (based on 4 "Complete Edition" tests at 23andMe, FTDNA's info releases, a couple of conversations with FTDNA, two Beta tests on order and a little supposition)

http://www.worldfamilies.net/familyfinder

Terry Barton

This thread: