From: "Dan Draggon" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] King Tutankhamun's Y-DNA - Eureka!
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 09:33:30 -0500

I've created a ysearch entry for Tutankhamun:
ER7RQ

http://www.ysearch.org/alphalist_view
asp?uid=ER7RQ&letter=T&lastname=Tutankhamun&viewuid=ER7RQ&p=0

Since I might have entered some DYS values wrongly (especially for the
double peaks), please let me know and I will make the necessary corrections.
The birth and death years show up without the "BCE/BC" since the system does
would not allow it.

Cheers,
Dan D.