Subject: Re: [DNA] 23andMe results
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:28:36 EST

I also heard from my closest match a couple of days ago, predicted to be a
2nd or 3rd cousin. He turned out to be a 2nd cousin once removed (his
great-grandmother was a sister of my grandfather). His research has been focused
on his straight paternal line, but maybe I have a new recruit to help look
for our shared brick wall.

Ann Turner

In a message dated 2/18/2010 6:47:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

> Out of almost 200 Relative Finder matches, I got lucky on my best one
> (matches on 5 different chromosomes, 1.63% overall). We finally got in touch
> this past weekend, and it turns out he is my father's 2nd cousin on his
> mother's father's side

This thread: