From: "Elizabeth O'Donoghue" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] King Tutankhamun's Y-DNA - Eureka!
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:39:22 -0000

I cannot at the moment recall where I found a map online of R1b1b2 diversity
(though I'm sure one of you included the link in a post), but it indicated
the area along the Mediterranean from Turkey and around the coast to and
including Egypt as the most diverse/oldest.

Could the Hyksos have been R1b1b2?

Elizabeth