From: Bonnie Schrack <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder Results!!
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:11:42 -0500

Bill wrote:
> Just in case you were wondering how long it would take to process the Family Finder tests, one of my K Project members who ordered yesterday got his results this afternoon.

Hm. . . this feeds my far-fetched speculation that they may have already
tested some people's DNA to build up their internal data set, and are
now sending invitations to those people -- if they order, their results
would be revealed. What do you think, is it possible? It seems
incredible that the whole test could really have been done that fast --
or is it possible with those chips? If so, why does it take weeks and
weeks at 23andMe?

Bonnie

This thread: