From: William Hurst <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Turn around results
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:36:57 -0500

Hi Diane and all,

First, I see that there are several of my K Project members waiting for FGS results who are in batch 330, the first one from the discount period. Not complaining either.

I now suspect that a few(?) people tested the new Family Finder before the beta test. I also suspect there are people on this list who know about this, but haven't spoken up. Maybe they are sworn to silence. Maybe they haven't received a notification from FTDNA that their results are actually back. That I can believe.

Bill Hurst

> I ordered the FGS test on the sale last fall. October. (FTM)
> I have been waiting patiently for batch 333.
> No complaining.
>
> Now, I read that the turn around time for some of the results for the
> newest promotion is only 2 or 3 days?
>
> Diane

This thread: