From: Al Aburto <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Turn around results
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:00:46 -0800

There was one person in my project
(http://www.familytreedna.com/public/J-L24-Y-DNA/default.aspx :-)) who
tested early, at no cost, in the beta (or maybe alpha) test phase of
Family Finder. Their results were completed a few weeks ago (as I
remember). They have not received results however. Probably, as you
are thinking, if they go ahead and order the test now they will receive
their results quickly? I don't know. I suspect however the notification
of results may have been an error as nothing was actually received ...
Al

> On 2/19/2010 7:36 AM, William Hurst wrote:
> Hi Diane and all,
>
> First, I see that there are several of my K Project members waiting for FGS results who are in batch 330, the first one from the discount period. Not complaining either.
>
> I now suspect that a few(?) people tested the new Family Finder before the beta test. I also suspect there are people on this list who know about this, but haven't spoken up. Maybe they are sworn to silence. Maybe they haven't received a notification from FTDNA that their results are actually back. That I can believe.
>
> Bill Hurst
>

>> I ordered the FGS test on the sale last fall. October. (FTM)
>> I have been waiting patiently for batch 333.
>> No complaining.
>>
>> Now, I read that the turn around time for some of the results for the
>> newest promotion is only 2 or 3 days?
>>
>> Diane

This thread: