From: Tom Gull <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] TMRCA of R1b1b2s to King Tut?
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 11:13:38 -0500

Isn't there some wishful thinking going on here <g>. Don't the various SNPs for U152 and U106 and the like fall so much into the same timeframe that we could sub any of the others in for U152 and be equally likely to have a hit? And don't we also know that it's very hard to guess which of these SNP someone has based on STRs alone? / Tom