From: "Irish III DNA" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA v. ISOGG R1b haplotree comparison updated
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:06:36 +1100

Ah, I have found the database you were referring to ... the 2008 relating to
McEvoy et al - 2008 - Genetic Investigation of Patrilineal Kinship.pdf

Yes, the markers do not include any that allow us to see where any of the haplotypes are Irish Type III or not.
It was as a result of this paper that I wrote mine in JoGG.
www.jogg.info/51/files/Wright.pdf as I was upset that they said there was no sign of a Dalcassian signature.

Dennis

Hmmm...
My copy of Trinity data has 1125 haplotypes and NO O'Loughlins?
Dennis