From: "CeCe Moore " <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 22:17:31 +0000

Cornelia,
FTDNA wouldn't have put him in the Moore group. He (or you) would have had to join, I believe.
I am also a "Moore" with no exact, very few close matches and an unusual haplogroup. (HGJ8R - kit 128148) I think the Moore surname comes from so many origins that it makes it difficult for us.
I would suggest writing to the Moore project admins, but from my experience, they don't seem very active. Just my 2 cents.
CeCe