From: "Alister John Marsh" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DYS463 and DYS452
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:58:16 +1300

Cleaning up the calibration mess is Y-Search looks tricky, given the length
of time it has been there.

One option might be for Y-Search to highlight all markers with ambiguous
calibrations in red, and then as people elect to confirm what ever
calibration Y-Search decides to use, the marker scores could return to
black. That way, the red would alert people to potentially unconverted
markers, yet not lose the data completely. Perhaps Y-Search when finding
matches could be trained to ignore mismatches on red markers?

John.