From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DYS463 and DYS452
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 00:54:51 -0500

The update I'm suggesting for DYS452 does not require the Ysearch database
structure to change, at all. And I see no reason to delay this update while
waiting for the whole database to be restructured to solve the micro-allele
issue, which I fully grant is a bigger issue and does require re-structuring.

Unless your IT department is using the lamest software on the planet, the update
to DYS452 is as simple as I indicated, and it would save your users a lot of
headaches in the interim you would do it.

I'm taking the rest of my reply offlist.

Diana

This thread: