From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] See current issue of Current Biology: Global
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:20:22 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lancaster-Boon" <>

and this one is not
> terribly out of date. I am going with the "cup half full" version.
>
> I think it is a handy article for people who were looking for a summary
> article.
>
> Did anyone find any real mistakes?

[[Who knows when this reply will be posted? I am experiencing chronic
delays for one reason or the other?

For Haplogroup I it is out of date, seeming to still depend on a 2004 paper
which even some of its authors have moved on from with a much later
haplogroup I paper containing different interpretations of their data.

Yes, I found real mistakes in Haplogroup I Ken ]]

This thread: