From: CeCe Moore <>
Subject: [DNA] Family Finder Info
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:43:58 -0800

An email was just sent to FTDNA Project Admins offering them an opportunity to participate in Family Finder's Beta. It included information on projected dates for results:
"The pre-launch has gone very well and later this week we'll be uploading the first 48 samples that customers ordered last week, during the initial hour of the rollout. We expect to ‘stress test’ the system and deliver results for 1 full plate (96 samples) next week, and 2 plates (192) the following week. Processing will be ramping up to several hundred kits per week."
Looks like many of us can expect to see our results very soon! I can't wait!CeCe

This thread: