From: "john" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder Info
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:22:51 -0800

I too got the email however am wondering if it is worth it, as I have
already
purchased and paid for 12 out of 15 kits at 23andMe. Obviously I cannot
keep this up with each and every company that jumps into the game. Anyone
know if FTDNA will do like DecodeMe did and offer a merge of projects????
Also is their family finder going to be equal to or better than 23andMe???
Appreciate your feedback
John