From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder Info
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 20:22:47 -0500

The initial announcement read:

"This pre-launch will progress in phases so that we do not exceed our lab's
capacity, and to ensure delivering results in a timely basis. A limited number
of our customers are being offered the Family Finder Test during the prelaunch.
We anticipate Family Finder will be offered for general release in the middle of
March at the breakthrough price of $249."

My read on this is that what makes this offer "special" is not its price, but
that it's being offered to a limited number of people as the system "ramps up"
and that $249 is going to be the regular price of the test.

Diana

This thread: