From: Wayne Kauffman <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] french file
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:24:10 -0800 (PST)

Dider,

I believe this Baysinger's roots are probably back 1-3 generations from

Untersteckholz, Bern, Switzerland as Bösiger
That batch of Anabaptists went from Swizterland to France. Some returned to Switzerland while others immigrated to the US in the early to mid 1800's.

Q1b is Jay T. Basinger and the databases show his lineage back into 17th century Switzerland.

- Wayne Kauffman