From: "Lawrence Mayka" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder Info
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:32:20 -0600

But the individual beta offer emails phrase it differently:
---
During this initial rollout, and until its general release in the middle of
March, the Family Finder test will be priced at $249.
---

Note the use of the word "until."

The most recent email to project administrators is even clearer:
---
Each Group Admin may select one kit # that He/She would like to order a
Family Finder test at the introductory price of $249.
---

Note the use of the phrase "introductory price."

> From: [mailto:genealogy-dna-
> ] On Behalf Of Diana Gale Matthiesen
> My read on this is that what makes this offer "special" is not its price,
but
> that it's being offered to a limited number of people as the system "ramps
up"
> and that $249 is going to be the regular price of the test.

This thread: