From: "CeCe Moore " <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder question
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 05:49:30 +0000

I can't speak to Family Finder since I don't have experience with it yet. My experience on 23andme's Relative Finder is that ALL of my matches so far have been 7th-14th cousins, stretching well into the time period in which you are interested. They were mostly predicted to be 4th cousins. One of my Finnish matches helped to extend some of my branches back into the 1500s.
CeCe