From: Brownie MacKie <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Product prices off topic for the list
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:40:31 -0600

Jim:

Thanks for the reminder and I have a question for you. Where does one find
a DNA tutor? I need to find somebody who can teach me the basics using my
DNA on 23&Me. I'm finding at 74 that my retention is not quite as sharp as
it used to be, and I'm having problems understanding just how the charts
work, etc....tho' I have a master's degree and taught school for many
years. Would appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Sincerely,
B. MacKie