From: Connie <>
Subject: [DNA] Family Finder Info
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:26:00 -0800 (PST)

I called FTDNA this morning and was told that each administrator or co-admin for each DNA project can select one kit for Family Finder testing in Phase 2.  If you admin or co-admin several projects you get several chances to select kits for testing.  The cost of the kit during Phase 2 and when it is eventually offered to the general public is the same. So the advantage in ordering during Phase 2 is that you are at the head of the line for testing.

Connie McKenzie

Message: 3