From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Multiple Mutations of SNPs
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:28:43 -0700

But I have the gut impression that until we make the jump to the entire y
tree picture --- our full collection of snps and our full branch line back
to Adam --- these snps we find here and there in the bushy part of the tree
will be increasingly boring --- or should I say lacking in informational
content.

But I do look forward to knowing my complete 40 or 50 forks back to Adam.