From: Connie <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] GENEALOGY-DNA Digest, Vol 5, Issue 187
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:18:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi Rick,

It is my understand after asking that question yesterday, that every admin and co-admin for a project can select one kit.  That means that some of us can select several kits as we are involved in several projects either as admins or co-admins.  I just called back to ask the question again, but no one is in the office today that can answer with confidence.

And again, there doesn't seem to be a financial incentive for placing the order during Phase 2. The gain is in time - you get at the front of what may be a long line at the lab. Testees in my projects are still waiting for FGS results from the Fall discount.

Connie

Message: 4