From: vernade didier <>
Subject: [DNA] Re : french file
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 00:48:26 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Jacques. I did it already : see 3 mails before same thread for a link to an excel file . There are more entries in your project than in ysearch but , as I stated, the 2 do not overlap and I was curious to see those in ysearch and not in known french projects.

Very few R1a entries in both files. May be a lack of entries from Normandie

Didier