From: vernade didier <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Clerical mutations and lab errors
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 02:24:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hello John,

I have a question and a request.
The question : how can you collect so easily your "snapshots" ?
The request : can you make available your collect ; I would like a check out on how many R1b1b2a1b3 in all these projects (and get a hand on these haplotypes, if possible) ?

There are errors in labeling as I mentioned previously : some R1b1b2a1b3 seem to be "old" R-U152 or R-M153 because of previous Y DNA tree ; I don't know how this is technically possible but it seems to occur.

Didier