From: Margaret Jordan <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA] The British Isles DNA Project
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:19:43 +0000

I am involved in administering theIreland yDNA Project and we also have
a lot of data (over 3,500 members). We focus on the R1b1bs and put them
into subclades groups as much as possible. Anatole, what would you suggest?

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/IrelandHeritage/default.aspx?section=yresults

Margaret Jordan