From: vernade didier <>
Subject: [DNA] Help for a clade TMRCA
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:26:09 +0000 (GMT)

List,

There is a group of haplotypes among SRY2627+ which seem closely related : ysearch IDs

B78UR , QVJ3X , JWT38 , KVSKG , QEM6H , CXTQ7 , 5ZWBR

If anyone can propose a TMRCA (taking into account the parent group is SRY2627+) and/or an origin for this clade from British isles and may be more precisely Ireland/Scotland , I am interested. Among the haplotypes above half have been tested SRY2627+ and I have no doubt for the others. None tested for L176.2 yet.

Didier

This thread: