From: "Lancaster-Boon" <>
Subject: [DNA] The British Isles DNA Project
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:51:37 +0100

Good to hear from the Ireland project!

Somewhere on my to-do list was to make sure that all potentially related
projects are aware and that we can all work synergetically.

It is a good thing of course that Family Tree DNA participants can be in
several projects, making it possible for projects to work in overlapping
fields.

I can imagine R1b clades will be a speciality for Ireland!

Best Regards
Andrew

---