From: Margaret Jordan <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] The British Isles DNA Project
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:59:40 +0000

Hi Andrew,

I agree it is good to network and share information. I look forward to
doing this with the British Isles DNA Project.

The R1b clades do dominate and I hope more R1b1b2 people will do Deep
Clade testing to sort out the large contingent of R1b1b2 group into
subclades. Irish Surname projects take note!

Regards,
Margaret