From: "Gary & Ann Blakely" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] L21 and U106 Deep Clade Results
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:03:46 -0600

Margaret,

I match 3 of your 4 L21+ values (my GATA H4=11) but I am U106+ as tested by
FTDNA, EA and 23andMe. In my three projects I do not see any pattern of
these markers in the few that have done the deep SNP tests. My L21 people
are all L226 also so they may not be representative of L21 in general.

Gary Blakely