From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Call to participants in ALL geographicandhaplogroupprojects: fill in your ancestry
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:31:13 -0500

Getting back to 1830 isn't all that bad. I have a member who's adopted and
doesn't know his line beyond the name of his biological father. I consider him
to have fulfilled the requirement of supplying his line to the project, to the
extent that he knew it. In the end, once he makes a match, the other members
will likely have helped him more than he has helped them, but so be it. The
important thing is that everyone in the project supply their line as far back as
they can -- and that we continue to work on his paper genealogy.

Diana

This thread: