From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Approval to enter Projects
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:40:43 -0500

Hello Margaret,

Yes, I get the same two kinds of join requests, that is, from people who've
already been tested and those purchasing a kit.

I generally carry on an exchange of several messages with a person when they
make a request to join, unless they've given me a lot of information in their
join request. Usually, they don't supply enough, so I can seldom just click
"Agree" or "Disagree" to the join request. Frankly, this is the reason I much
preferred the "old" join procedure that consisted of me simply sending them the
link, instead of going through that form on the FTDNA web site. The form
doesn't give me a copy of what I've said or done or when I did it, and I like to
have that record. I end up having to send an email to myself describing when
and how I responded, so I have a dated record.

Diana

This thread: