From: "Lancaster-Boon" <>
Subject: [DNA] Approval to enter Projects
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:54:11 +0100

Hi Raymond

Yes it seems that they in fact do have this option. I am learning.

Apparently the reason it was switched off was because the project overloaded
both the people and the FT DNA systems at that time for various reasons.
(The project is actually older than I realized.) For a while the project was
then split in two (allocated and unallocated) but they got re-mixed.

I guess we should consider again. Applications have gone up now again, but I
think we can handle them if we switch to a permission system. I am writing
to all new applicants now anyway for the time being!

Best Regards
Andrew

---