Subject: [DNA] The British Isles DNA Project Inability to join
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 10:37:41 +1100

Hi Listers
I have tried to follow the link on the home page, however it comes up as page not available, does anyone have the direct URL?
My forebears were from the West Riding of Yorkshire and myself an extremely distant cousin ( We share a variation of a uncommon surname) both have had our Y DNA test indicating the likelyhodd of a common ancestor aroun 700 years ago.
As we also have documentry eveidence of the family being in the same location to back to around the conquest, I thought it maybe helpful to the project.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Steve

This thread: