From: Susan Rosine <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder Info
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 01:04:47 -0700

Connie,

Did FTDNA tell you that the price would remain the same when it rolls out to the general public? Did you ask them that at the same time you asked about co-admins?

I was confused because I received two different emails from them. One made it sound like the price being offered NOW would still be in the price when it was made public. The other email made it sound like the price NOW is A SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE, which to me means the price will increase.

Susan

> Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:26:00 -0800 (PST)
> From: Connie <>
> Subject: [DNA] Family Finder Info

>> I called FTDNA this morning and was told that each administrator or co-admin for each DNA project can select one kit for Family Finder testing in Phase 2.? If you admin or co-admin several projects you get several chances to select kits for testing.? The cost of the kit during Phase 2 and when it is eventually offered to the general public is the same. So the advantage in ordering during Phase 2 is that you are at the head of the line for testing.
>
> Connie McKenzie

This thread: