From: "Lancaster-Boon" <>
Subject: [DNA] The British Isles DNA Project Inability to join
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:58:05 +0100

Steve

It would be great to have you! If Rachel's advice does not work for you (I
have heard there are some things needing fixing on the webpages) then the
way I suggest of joining is starting on your personal page at FT DNA,
looking for the JOIN link towards the top left, and then searching under
DUAL GEO projects under B.

Best Regards
Andrew

---