From: "Tim Janzen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] : low variance MRCA dates for P310
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 12:56:43 -0800

Dear Ken,
When I refer to an intraclade TMRCA estimate I am essentially
referring to what you give as output with your Generations4 program in cells
BV9 and BV12. When I refer to an interclade TMRCA estimate I am essentially
referring to what you give as output with your program in cell BV529 in your
Generations4 program even though I don't generally use the same program that
you do. What do you call the output of cell BV529 in your Generations4
program and what do you call the output of cells BV9 and BV12 in your
Generations4 program?
Sincerely,
Tim