From: tewilder <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Darn! My Family Finder test was inconclusive!!!
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:31:38 -0600

I just got a second email maked Revised in the subject.

It says:

"FamilyFinder - 3/31/2010 This expected date is based on an unused vial
being available at the time your order was placed. Vial status was sent
to you in a email confirmation at that time. If that email said that we
did not have an sample on hand then a kit was sent to you on the next
business day. When your kit is returned it will be placed in the lab
with the remaining samples from this batch. We thank you for your Family
Finder order and your participation during this beta program."

However, in my account on the website the expected date changes to 4/03,
then changed again back to 3/31

On 2/28/2010 3:14 PM, wrote:
> Message: 9
> Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:01:22 -0600
> From: "O. W. Odom"<>
> Subject: Re: [DNA] Darn! My Family Finder test was inconclusive!!!:-(
>
> Me too, and, like you, William, and Charles I have no idea what that last
> paragraph is trying to say. (And Alister, if I may say so, I think the
> lipstick joke has just about reached the end of its line.)
>
> Obed

This thread: