From: SVass <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] : low variance MRCA dates for P310 clades in Italy andSE Europe
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:52:51 -0800

David, I apologize for omitting your group. In contrition, I hereby submit a self-variance calculation for your 22 L20 mates at 37 markers and found a (insert desired adjective) age of 106 generations.
More information is available here:
http://dna-forums.com/index.php?/topic/10968-generations4-one-entry-l4-l2-sigma/
sam

On Feb 28, 2010, at 1:14 PM, David Faux wrote:
Not to forget L20 Sam, we make up about a quarter of the L2.

> David K. Faux.
>
> On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 8:15 AM, SVass <> wrote:
>
>> Let me thank you for your efforts; however, there is one problem. R-U152 can be subdivided into three clades defined by L2+, L4+, and L2-L4- which
>> branched apart around 4,000 years ago. They may have come to Europe at different times via different routes. Let me suggest separating them and
>> then computing the coalescence age for each by geographic region if someone wants useful information.
>> Sam Vass

This thread: