From: "Lancaster-Boon" <>
Subject: [DNA] The British Isles DNA Project Inability to join
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 23:58:44 +0100

Unfrtunately that is our next "IT problem".

We do hope to get a solution for allowing people from outside FT DNA to join
eventually. My experience in smaller projects has not been fun though. Part
of the problem maybe sounds silly but not having kit numbers in Ancestry
makes it very hard to be sure you are getting everything done correctly. A
work around is only letting in people who send in data in a standard format
themselves, which I think is an approach being used by several projects.

Best Regards
Andrew

---
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 06:41:52 +1100

Hi Everyone
Thanks for the information.
I have now found my way to the page I need ,but as I am not a member of
Family Tree, can I join and enter the DNA results I got from Ancestry?
Thanks
Steve

This thread: