From: tewilder <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder Projects
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 17:26:33 -0600

Family Finder projects are supposed to be available about a week from now.

The families I have researched don't seem to have anyone testing, other
than me, so I don't see much opportunity there.

But since at the 5th cousin level there are a lot of ancestors, I would
guess that there is a good chance that one of them would be a family in
someone's project, if people go into this in a big way. I think that the
availability of projects is going to affect the eagerness of many people
to add Family Finder to their testing schedule.

On 2/28/2010 5:11 PM, wrote:
> Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder Projects
> To: DNA list<>
>

> Hi,
> The idea is definately not a flop..in my opinion.
>
> I would like to start a FF project and have decided the person to use, to name the project.
>
> Bert de Guylpyn, lived in 1086 England and Normandy.
>
> but I'm not sure how to go about it.. Do you?
>
> Nelda

This thread: