From: Wayne Kauffman <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Finder Projects
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:42:53 -0800 (PST)

Since we have a couple of orders in the FF queue discussions are underway for how we will approach creating FF project(s) to manage the data from the separate Mennonite and Swiss Anabaptist projects at FTDNA. The intention is to leverage and merge the FF and RF data results. How we handle individuals - those with meaningful single segment matches from the 18th century - who are not core project members within the FF environment is a big unknown. We will have to see what capabilities FTDNA provides and work on filling in the sample management & analysis gaps.

- Wayne